Business Ethics & Sustainability
The aim of the course is to provide you with a systematic knowledge and understanding of business ethics and sustainability, as informed by current research and business practice. This course is recommended for those currently working in areas where ethics are important to the reputation of your organisation.
About this qualification
The aim of the course is to provide you with a systematic knowledge and understanding of business ethics and sustainability, as informed by current research and business practice.
Assessment methods may include:
- Projects / Research
- Written Assignments & Case Studies
Delivery & Duration
- 6 – 12 months
- Blended mode learning or On-line
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake ethical problems found in jobs roles such as:
- Business Supervisor
- Business Manager
- Business Executive
Type of study
Classroom-Blended, Blended, Workplace or On-line.
What you will learn
The course will also enable you to develop a critical awareness of the management and organisational challenges associated with the implementation of business ethics and sustainability at the level of the individual organisation.
One of Australia’s leading training providers
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Fees & Payment options
- Option one – initial $250 administration fee and less than $3 a day up to 10 months – total payable $1,100*.
- Option two – Pay up front and receive a 10% discount – total charge $1,000.
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Applicant will be required to successfully complete an ACSF language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Learning (ACSF Level 3), reading (ACSF Level 3), writing (ACSF Level 3), oral communication (ACSF Level 3) and numeracy (ACSF Level 2) are desirable to participate in the course.
Units of competency
Business Ethics and Sustainability requires the completion of 9 units of competency:
- Introduction to Business Ethics
- Framing Business Ethics – Corporate Responsibility, Stakeholders and Citizenship
- Evaluating Business Ethics – Normative Ethical Theories
- Making Decisions in Business Ethics – Descriptive Ethical Theories
- Managing Business Ethics – Tools and Techniques of Business Ethics Management
- Stakeholders: Shareholders and Employees
- Stakeholders: Consumers, Suppliers and Competitors
- Stakeholders: Civil Society, Government and Regulation
- Revision and Summary – and a Look to the Future