Diploma of Business
This qualification is suited to those with substantial experience in business or those who have little experience, but have sound theoretical knowledge, and wish to further their educational and employment opportunities. Understand the functions within a business and become equipped to effectively communicate and manage to achieve your career aspirations.
FAST FACTS – ‘92.2% of those completing training were employed or in further studies’.*
About this qualification
This qualification is suited to those with substantial experience in business or those who have little experience, but have sound theoretical knowledge, and wish to further their educational and employment opportunities.
Assessment methods may include:
- Projects / Research
- Written Assignments & Case Studies
Delivery & Duration
- 1 – 2 years
- Blended mode learning or On-line
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator
- Office Manager
Type of study
Classroom-Blended, Blended, Workplace, On-line.
After achieving the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, candidates may undertake a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
What you will learn
You will achieve the ability to manage meetings, undertake projects and recruitment along with planning, designing and developing administration systems and documents. Further to this, you will learn to prioritise personal and professional work and other management requirements for business.
One of Australia’s leading training providers
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Fees & Payment Options (70% CHEAPER THAN NATIONAL AVERAGE)*
- Option one –initial $200 administration fee and less than $5 a day up to 2 years – total payable $3,632.
Note, we cannot issue your qualification until payment has been received in full.
- Option two – Pay up front and receive a 10% discount – total charge $3,269.
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Applicant will be required to successfully complete an ACSF language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Learning (ACSF Level 3), reading (ACSF Level 3), writing (ACSF Level 3), oral communication (ACSF Level 3) and numeracy (ACSF Level 3) are desirable to participate in the course.
Units of competency
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business requires 8 units of competency:
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBADV507 – Develop a media plan
- BSBHRM501 – Manage human resource services
- BSBHRM509 – Manage rehabilitation or return to work programs
- BSBHRM513 – Manage workforce planning
- BSBMGT403 – Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
* Statistics sourced from the National Centre for Vocational Research.